Repair Your Body From The Inside Out.
The Dahlia Center is a body rejuvenation center that provides stem cell therapy in Ohio. Our facility is Nurse Practitioner owned and strives in order to help relieve your pain with our safe, and effective stem cell therapy. Read below to learn more about how stem cell therapy can help rejuvenate your body today.
Stem Cell Therapy Benefits:
Stem Cell therapy is a leading technology right now in the medical field, and it provides a lot of benefits to your health. Here are some of the things that we love most about stem cell therapy.
- Stem Cell Therapy Helps You Avoid Invasive/Painful Surgeries
- Stem Cell Therapy is a minimally invasive, non-surgical procedure in which stem cells are injected. These stem cells then help your body regenerate from the inside out, therefore avoiding many crazy surgeries.
- Promotes Your Body To Replace Damaged Cells With Healthy Ones
- Stem Cell Therapy helps your body replace damaged cells, these newly replaced cells then help your body heal from the inside out by doing what they are naturally programmed to do.
- Repairs Damaged Muscles, Tendons, Joints, and Other Inflammation.
- Knee problems, joint paint, torn muscles, and even spinal cord damage can be repaired using stem cell therapy.
What Are Stem Cells?
Stem cells are your bodies naturally occurring cells that are in charge of generating the other cells in your body that have specialized functions. In other words, your stem cells seek out damaged cells, tissue, cartilage, bone, tendons, and other inflammation in your body in order to repair them. These specialized cells also divide in order to form cells called daughter cells.
These daughter cells either become new stem cells, or they become specialized cells such as blood cells, brain cells, bone cells, and even heart muscle cells. As these new cells form, your body will start to repair itself from the inside out. Also, a fun fact about Stem Cells is that they are the only cell in your body that has the natural ability to generate new cell types. (Pretty Amazing)
How Does Stem Cell Therapy Work?
Stem Cell Therapy, or regenerative medicine, is a medical practice in which healthy stem cells are implanted into a person in order to promote the repair of diseased, dysfunctional, or injured tissue/cells. The implanted stem cells then naturally start forming into the cells needed in order to heal your problem area because that is what stem cells are naturally programmed to do.
For instance, if someone has a bad knee injury stem cells are used to inject into the problem area. These stem cells then naturally start contributing to repair, and build the problem knee back to healthy. Stem Cells are useful to help repair/relieve almost any inflammation, torn muscles, heart problems, and even chronic pain that you may have.
Where Do We Get The Stem Cells From?
Our Stem Cells are gathered from the umbilical cord blood, and amniotic fluid from hospitals across the US. After a healthy mother gives birth to a healthy baby they are asked if they would like to donate their umbilical cord blood, and amniotic fluid to the hospital.
If the mother gives consent to the hopsital in order to donate her umbilical cord blood/amniotic fluid, stem cells are then harvested from the blood/amniotic fluid, and then it is frozen after being inspected for diseases/imperfections. The Dahlia Center then gathers our Stem Cells from these hospitals across the US after they have been approved for use.
Are There Any Negative Side Effects To Stem Cell?
In a very small percentage of patients we occasionally see flu-like symptoms that last for usually around 24-28 hours. These flu-like symptoms are not a huge cause for concern, and actually demonstrates the cells' anti-inflammatory and immune-privilege potential.
Also, a very small percentage of patients may experience a small allergic reaction to the "Soap" that is used in order to "Clean" the harvested stem cells. Now with that being said, these negative side effects only happen to a very small percentage of stem cell therapy patients, therefore it's a safe medical practice.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Stem Cell Therapy?
Since stem cells are great for repairing diseased and damaged tissue/cells in people they are amazing for anyone that has pain/inflammation. That means that Stem Cell Therapy can be used for:
- A High School athlete that injures a knee, ankle, shoulder, or other muscle due to a sports injury.
- Relieving pain caused by osteoarthritis of the spine, or other spinal cord injuries.
- Anyone suffering from pain due to inflammation of joints, or other body parts.
- Old or young people that have injuries, burns, fractures, and other chronic pains.
How much does a Stem Cell Therapy consultation cost?
Free! The Dahlia Center gives all of our patients a free Stem Cell Consultation in order for them to understand if stem cell therapy is right for them, and what avenue would be best for the results they are looking for. Therefore book your free consultation today, and see how Stem Cell Therapy can start changing your life.