Eliminate Scars, Rejuvenate Skin, Look Younger.
The Dahlia Center your solution if you're looking for Microneedling Therapy in Ohio. Therefore no matter if you're trying to get rid of scars, sun spots, wrinkles, or just want skin that glows microneedling may be the answer you've been waiting for. Read below to learn more about Microneedling, and how it can benefit your life.
Our Microneedling Program Benefits:
When life strikes sometimes you get scars, wrinkles, and sun spots to go along with it. Over time these blemishes can look worse, and they start to get really annoying to look at. Microneedling is a great procedure used in order to get rid of these blemishes. Here are some of the things we love about microneedling.
- Scars Will Disappear Like Magic
- Microneedling encourages collagen rich tissue growth at the site of your scar in order to make new skin tissue. This new skin tissue is more even in both tone, and texture which can almost eliminate your scar completely.
- Firms, and Tightens Your Skin For Less Wrinkles
- As we age our skin naturally loses collagen in our skin via age, or injury. When you get microneedling therapy your body will encourage your skin to make new collagen. This increase collagen rich tissue tones, and textures your skin in order to smooth out your wrinkles. Giving you firm, beautiful skin.
- Lightens Your Sun Spots
- Your new collagen rich skin will have a tone that is closer to how your skin is suppose to look, therefore lightening your sun spots in order to make your skin glow.
What Is Microneedling?
Microneedling is a very minimally invasive procedure that is used in order to reduce scars, wrinkles, sun spots, and the firmness of your skin. Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, uses the idea that after poking your problem areas with 14 micro needles your body will start to produce more collagen rich tissue in the area.
This new collagen rich skin tissue is more even in tone, and texture which allows for your scars to fade, skin to firm, and wrinkles to decrease.
How Does Your Microneedling Therapy Work?
First thing we do before we start our Microneedling therapy is we assess what you're looking to get our of the treatment. Once we figure out the problem area, our Nurse Practitioner will then explain what level of microneedling they think is best for your problem.
Once you have decided what level is right for you, our Nurse Practitioner will use a topical anesthetic in order to reduce the chance of pain at the site of your microneedling. After the anesthetic is applied, our Nurse Practitioner will then make small pricks under your skin in order to encourage collagen growth.
Does Microneedling Hurt?
Many people have the idea that Microneedling is extremely painful, and this is just not the truth. Microneedling is a very minimally invasive procedure that uses 14 micro needles in order to poke your skin at the problem areas.
Before your procedure you will also be given a topical anesthetic to reduce your pain, therefore Microneedling doesn't hurt extremely bad, but it also doesn't feel great. We would classify it as a tolerable discomfort that is a low pain level treatment for your skin.
Who Is A Good Fit For Your Microneedling Therapy?
Microneedling is great for anyone that wants to:
- Reducing Scars
- Firm your skin
- Decrease wrinkles
- Get Rid Of Acne Scars
- Decrease Large Pores
- Reduce Skin Elasticity
- Even Your Skin Tone
How much does a Microneedling consultation cost?
Free! The Dahlia Center gives all of our patients a free Microneedling consultation in order for you to understand if our program is right for you. Therefore book your free consultation today, and see how our microneedling therapy in Ohio can get your skin looking amazing.